To make your life easier, APRIL International has created the Easy Claim app, which will enable you to send all your medical bills and prescriptions by Smartphone wherever you are in the world. Now available in Vietnam!
This new app will allow you to:
- send all your claims of healthcare expenses for reimbursement*
- check your latest reimbursements directly on the app
- view your claims history
- view your latest notifications
To send a medical bill or prescription for reimbursement, all you need to do is:
- select the beneficiary and enter the date of treatment
- write the anti-fraud code on your original documents
- attach pictures of your invoices and medical prescriptions
- send your claim with a simple click!*
You also have the possibility to try the Easy Claim app without logging in by clicking on "Guided access". For any additional information, don't hesitate to consult the Easy Claim user guide in the "Help" or "Legal information" sections.
This service is currently available in Hong Kong, Singapore and Vietnam and for specific policies only.
Check out the Easy Claim demo video!
To access this new service:
1. Download the APRIL International Easy Claim app on your smartphone
2. Launch the app and log in with:
- your user ID
- the password you chose when you signed up to your Customer Zone
If you haven’t activated your account in the Customer Zone, please go on our extranet and click on “Activate my account”. Once your account has been created, you will be able to log in the Easy Claim app with the same user ID and password. If you need a new PIN letter just let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.